Bookings can now be made for our state of the art Village Hall.
Diary – View Availability Here
Information about booking our facilities:
- Look at the diary for availability
- Read the ‘Terms & Conditions’ carefully – you will need to agree to these when booking.
- Use the + symbol to add your provisional request. (If you are a new customer you will need to set up a new customer account). REMEMBER to include in your booking times a min 30 mins before for set up and after for clear/clean.
- The date and time will be provisionally held for you.
- We will then contact you to confirm our acceptance to your booking and via invoice request payment within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Payment Options (once the booking has been confirmed and invoice received – email us to let us know your option choice.
- Pay the Hire charge via a Bank transfer (NLVH CIO Account 00226364 Sort Code 30-99-15). Pay the damage deposit via the same system – this will be returned to you after the event subject to any deductions.
- Pay the Hire charge via a Bank transfer but then send us a cheque for the damage deposit which will be destroyed and/or banked after the event.
- Send us two cheques (NLVH CIO) – one for the Hire charge and one for the Damage deposit.
Should you have any problems or wish to use a manual booking system please contact us via email on our contact us page. Please note our email is manned by volunteers and we will endeavour to reply within 3 days.
For information on our hire rates, and terms and conditions please see the documents listed below.
Hire Terms & Conditions NLVH Terms & Conditions.pdf
Hire Rates @ January 2023 NLVH CIO Hire Rates
For information on local providers such as DJ’s, Catering & Bouncy Castle for children’s parties please see our Links page.